Friday 21 August 2015

Pins for Guests to Wear: Ralph and Rebekka

In my previous post I've shared the hearts that I've made for Ralph and Rebekka. Today I wanted to share a few photographs from their lovely wedding:


It was lovely to work with Rebekka. Ralph and Rebekka did a lot of DIY for their wedding, but their hard work certainly paid off and made their special day even more special. They had an idea to make a little brooch pin for every guest to wear at the wedding and Rebekka approached me to design, cut and engrave the hearts for the pins for them. They then sat down to turn every heart into a brooch for a guest to wear. I just love the end result!








What a beautiful couple! 

All the photographs in this post were taken by professional wedding photographers You Are Beloved, based in Lelystad, here in the Netherlands. "Van harte bedankt" Rebekka and Ralph, and Serah and Ruchama from You Are Beloved, for allowing me to share this amazing wedding day here on my blog!

More photos of the wedding can be seen on the You Are Beloved blog, as well as over here

No comments:

Post a Comment