Friday 5 September 2014

In the Pink: Etsy Treasury

Origami artist Vicki Bolen from Little Bird de Papel was so kind to include my laser-cut paper birdcage in her lovely treasury. Vicki is suggesting that we stay "in the pink" while we're hovering between summer and fall (autumn). I think this is excellent advice: pink has always been one of my favorite colours and I can always use an excuse to wear it!

You'll find the treasury here.
I always admire origami artists, as I tend to fold (pardon the pun) before I can fold the paper in the right way. (I tend to get a little overwhelmed by all those diagrams of mountain and valley folds!) Vicki has her own web-site, as well as an Etsy shop where she sells her paper art! You will find all kinds of treasures from handmade boxes to origami paper cranes suitable to display outside! Definitely worth a visit!





No comments:

Post a Comment