Friday 15 August 2014

Fontly Friday

I probably spend an unhealthy amount of time looking at pretty fonts on the Internet. At the moment I am quite obsessed with hand-lettering, so when this pretty new font with it's dancing baseline came onto the market I just could not resist the temptation: I had to add it to my collection! And once the font was installed I could not wait to give it a little test drive ...


The font is now part of the font options that I offer. If you would like me to do an invitation or stationery design for you with this truly handwritten look and feel, please contact me via my contact form to discuss your ideas. Once we've discussed your needs via e-mail I will be happy to do a quotation for you. I can have your cards printed, or supply you with a digital file if you would like to do your own printing.


No comments:

Post a Comment