Wednesday 7 March 2012

Photo Props (Part 1)

I have this little list of ideas for blog posts (for those times when I just can't make up my mind or when I'm running a little low on inspiration). Well today isn't such a day, because I do feel inspired, but I've stumbled upon the first two photographs (with the pink frame) on the web and I just had to ignore my list and post them TODAY!

Maria Mack Photography via Elizabeth Anne Designs

The idea of a frame as a photo prop isn't new, but the way in which these ornate frames were hung from a tree are just so incredibly beautiful! A photobooth with a difference perhaps? Imagine all the fun pictures if you add a few other props with which your guests can pose behind the frames!
 This same wedding with the pink frames also featured some bunting as a photo prop:

Maria Mack Photography via Elizabeth Anne Designs

Bunting can come in all shapes and sizes. I love typography, so bunting spelling out words are one of my personal favourites ...


... as are printing blocks ...

Photo by Millie Holloman via Style Me Pretty
... and oversized ampersands ...


<><><><><>
Photo by Melissa Prosser Photograhy via Pinterest
I still have so many images and ideas to share that I think I should follow up with a second post on the topic of photo props. So watch this space ...

No comments:

Post a Comment