Thursday 19 January 2012

Featured on Arnhemsmeisje

I am so thrilled to have been featured on one of my favourite Dutch wedding blogs! Thank you to Arnhems Meisje and the girls of Assepoester! You can read the blog post here. I thought I'll share a few close-ups and some details here on my own blog as well:






This invitation was digitally printed on a beautiful and luxurious gold shimmer cardstock and then cut into a vintage shape. Each invitation comes wrapped in a bright and cheerful Dutch fabric wrap with a wooden heart button. (The buttons are hand painted and then engraved with the initials of the bride and groom).

 The specific combination of the more formal gold cardstock with a more informal fabric wrap is quite unusual, but I was very pleased with the end result. The invitation was originally designed for a backyard wedding with loads of homespun details. It may be customised in your wedding colours and is also available as a semi-DIY option!

Please stop by again on Friday, when I will share the other invitation featured on Arnhemsmeisje!

No comments:

Post a Comment