Friday 29 July 2011

Mustaches

Hi Everyone!
It's been a few days, but here I am: very excited to tell you about the mustaches I've been making, right here in my little studio!

I've recently done listings for mustaches in my Etsy shop. There are mustache straw decorations as well as DIY mustache packs. The latter are ideal for decorating straight straws, cards, tags, and so forth, or you can simply add a stick and some adhesive and you have some fun photo props.  Mustaches are cut from sturdy double-sided cardstock and they come in black, dark brown or dark grey. The straws come in pink, red, green or blue. 

Lips and a few other fun items will also be available soon, as well as ready-made photo props. I will do another post once those listings are up.

You can purchase the mustaches via my Etsy shop, or you can e-mail me at almostamsterdam(at)gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment