Monday 27 June 2011

Lasercut birdcages

Hello Everyone!

It is incredible hot here in the Netherlands and I'm sitting in my studio with a fan blowing directly on me! Those of you who know me personally will know that I don't really like the heat so much, but I'll try not to complain, because I know a lot of people who are very glad for some sunshine after the mostly miserable weather that we've been having lately. But enough about the weather:

Today a bit of news from my Etsy shop. I'm in the process of revamping my Etsy shop to give it a bit of a new look and I am also making some changes as far as products and pricing are concerned. So please pop in to see what I am up to. You can expect some more new products in the next week or so, but today I've added some pretty lasercut birdcages - ideal as wedding decor and to take home afterwards to feather your new nest. 


These birdcages were lasercut from 285gsm  shimmer cardstock. I sell them without ribbon so they can be colour coordinated with whatever you plan to do with them. For this photo I've added some French satin ribbon in shades and combinations of pink because I like a bit of a more playful, slightly mismatched or eclectic look. I think this particular design is especially suitable for weddings or a romantic bedroom. (Guess who's on the lookout for a nice vintage frame ... so that I can frame one to hang above our bed!)

You can find more details about these whimsical paper cages here and here or you can write to me directly at almostamsterdam(at)gmail(dot)com if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment