Monday 14 March 2011

Doe-het-zelf: Laser gesneden trouwkaart (Etsy) - DIY laser cut invitation (Etsy)

Thought I'll give you a sneak preview of the lasercut wedding invitation that will be available from my Etsy shop from tomorrow (15 March 2011)!

You can order the lasercut invitation, which comes with a loose insert or A4 sheet (let me know what you prefer) and a matching envelope of your choice. I've used some striped ribbon and a faux pearl to dress up the card. The favour box (also available at http://www.etsy.com/shop/AlmostAmsterdam from tomorrow) was decorated with some striped ribbon and an acrylic disc. The ribbon was some leftovers from my own stash. The thank you discs will also be available from my Etsy shop very soon, but if you need them immediately, you are welcome to e-mail me. (Minimum quantity: 25. Available in English, Dutch, German & French).

This was such an easy project, that, once you have the supplies, you'll be able to personalise your invitations in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment